There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Savage, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the perfect time to consider annual air conditioner service as well, but maybe not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, to include:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners only associate air conditioner service with changing out filters, but having a tune-up completed can help your system run smoother, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly cooling expenses.
- Take It Down A Notch. Adjusting the temperature on your thermostat even a handful of degrees could help you save consistently month after month. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to work as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another easy fix that most every homeowner can complete on their own, swapping air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more easily, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s easy to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to take advantage of caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Gopher Heating and Air Conditioning pro comes by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy costs.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list comprehensive, but there are a few basic ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures drop in Savage. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is right for your system, give the experts at Gopher Heating and Air Conditioning a call at 952-373-0377 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.