Is 2024 the year of a new, high-efficiency Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an exceptional investment. And when you find the perfect make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for years to come
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Gopher Heating and Air Conditioning boasts a reputation for seasoned furnace installation in Savage. We use our extensive experience to recommend brands and features that offer bigger, better performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see greater savings! But don’t delay, since this offer only lasts until February 2nd, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and call 952-373-0377 when you’re ready to request your free, no-obligation quote for your 2024 furnace!
How Much Can a New Furnace Cost?
As with any utility system, you’ll want to consider everything that makes up the total cost of a new furnace. Influences could be things like:
- Size of the Furnace: Large or multistory homes will want a more powerful furnace to evenly heat the entire property. A certified HVAC professional understands how to determine the best size furnace based on your personal heating needs.
- Total energy use: Higher efficiency furnaces use the least amount of power needed to produce enough heat, limiting energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance will mean a higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. You’ll love how much that can add up to!
- New features and controls: Furnaces with innovative features like compatibility with smart thermostats are usually a little more expensive up front. Don’t forget, however, that these modern innovations can make managing your HVAC system much simpler.
The key takeaway is that furnace installation is about more than the up-front cost – figuring out a rough estimate of lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you can’t wait until the existing system is on its last leg. Well-timed furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Getting a new furnace offers much more for you and your home than just dependable heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits like:
- Efficient energy use translates to lower monthly utility bills: Modern furnaces are subject to strict energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- More robust performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors adjust their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the requested temperature.
- Integration with Smart Home Accessories: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like modern thermostats, providing new ways to manage your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is just as relevant to a complete sense of comfort, and filters reduce allergens or pollutants.
Begin 2024 on a High Note with Gopher Heating and Air Conditioning and New Furnace Installation
Enhancing your home’s comfort and efficiency is easier than it used to be. With a little help from Gopher Heating and Air Conditioning, all you’ll have to worry about is let us know what you need from your furnace. Our team of certified HVAC professionals will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a more comfortable note? Request your free quote for new furnace installation today, and don’t forget to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.