As springtime begins, you might be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Savage? Especially if your air conditioning unit is recently purchased or was running just fine last year.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new car and never have to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same affects your AC. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving pieces. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving components can break down.
Having your equipment checked yearly by a Gopher Heating and Air Conditioning tech can help spot small issues before they lead to large breakdowns. (And cause your AC to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your air conditioner is located outdoors, it’s more prone to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can majorly affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to service intricate internal pieces.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate in your system can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can cause higher energy needs—and a bigger utility bill!
- It could prolong your equipment’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and may even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly energy costs and over the years, as you won’t have to replace your equipment as quickly.
- It helps find little issues before they turn into big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely examine parts and complete a cycle of AC performance checks. These in-depth procedures often allow us to locate problems before they turn into big issues that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your AC is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your unit is ready to deliver worry-free cooling. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this maintenance, your unit is open to early breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A quality AC service should have an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the services we’ll do:
We’ll examine the subsequent locations and parts:
- Complete equipment state
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the jobs we’ll complete:
- Put in new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Grease moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Maintenance Today with Gopher Heating and Air Conditioning
Now is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Gopher Heating and Air Conditioning pros a ring at 952-373-0377 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we come to your house, be sure to browse our exclusive offers for savings on your approaching tune-up.