As spring rolls around, you might be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Savage? Even if your air conditioning equipment is up-to-date or was operating just fine last year.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new automobile and never expect to request any service for it, such as changing the oil or purchasing new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioner. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving components. Like a vehicle, it can end up with leaks and its moving pieces can wear out.
Having your system examined seasonally by a Gopher Heating and Air Conditioning pro can help spot little issues before they become major malfunctions. (And cause your equipment to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your AC is installed outside, it’s more vulnerable to accumulating dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can negatively impact your equipment’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, you should call a professional to maintain delicate internal components.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate within your unit can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these issues can create increased energy consumption—and a more expensive utility bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and may even help it run longer. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly cooling bill and over the years, as you won’t have to get new equipment as fast.
- It helps pinpoint minor issues before they lead to large, expensive issues. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely look at pieces and perform a set of cooling performance tests. These detailed processes often allow us to identify issues before they become big issues that cause an expensive repair bill.
- It helps ensure stress-free cooling throughout the season. After your AC is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your system is set to provide worry-free air. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the best approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers require annual maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this tune-up, your system is open to premature meltdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC tune-up should include a check and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the ensuing locations and pieces:
- Total system state
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the services we’ll finish:
- Install new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lubricate moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Tune-Up Now with Gopher Heating and Air Conditioning
Now is the best time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Gopher Heating and Air Conditioning pros a call at 952-373-0377 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we come to your home, don’t forget to browse our discount offers for savings on your approaching service.