In Savage you count on your furnace
to keep you warm throughout the colder months. If it’s been a while since you had a routine maintenance appointment for your f
urnace, you could be needing a furnace fix-up
visit in the near future. At the very least, you might have a dirty air filter, which can impede air flow and influence your furnace’s efficiency. It could even produce trouble with your furnace’s threshold switch, which controls furnace operation.
There are a few other reasons you may require a furnace repair. We’ve assembled some symptoms for you to look for. The quicker you can call for a heat pump repair, the better. Call in an expert, like Gopher Heating and Air Conditioning, if you note any of these symptoms:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it working enough? Is it running all the time? Is the air blowing through as freely as it should, or does it seem feeble? Symptoms related to your blower could indicate a bit of a problem with your air filter or the internal blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you hiking up the thermostat again and again, but you’re still cold? This could be a problem with your thermostat. It might be that your furnace is too small for your home. It may even be a difficulty with your gas source or your pilot light, amid other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts operating loudly or generating noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be trouble.
- You smell gas. You absolutely don’t want to mess around with this one. If you smell gas, cut off your furnace right away and cut off its gas supply. Get around lighting matches or switching on lights until your HVAC pro or your gas company inspects it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Many times this is a obstructed condensation line. This could require both plumbing and HVAC experts to repair.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is climbing, but your usage is not, there could be a series of issues. Your HVAC expert will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these symptoms, you’ll know when you need to arrange furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call Gopher Heating and Air Conditioning at 952-373-0377 when you need to schedule repairs or routine maintenance.